My Mother's Day began with breakfast at Bob Evan's in Ohio. We met the Witkowski's there before embarking on our 5 hour drive home. We headed right over to my parent's house to celebrate my Momma. It was a gorgeous day!
We enjoyed the day out in the backyard, playing in the grass and then sitting out on their deck.

Benny & Aunt Krissy

Momma & two of her girls!


Kenna was hitting the tree with a big stick.

playing with Daddy...while Momma cringes
cute Mackie


trying to get a sip of Aunt Krissy's water

yep...it's about half her size!
It was a really nice day with my family. I just wish I would have gotten a picture with my two littles...I can't believe we didn't. Oh well, we can always take one another day.
I am so lucky to be McKenna & Ben's Mom. There's no better job in this world.
1 comment:
Just ask your Momma! THE VERY BEST job in the world! The other bestest job is being a GRANMOM!
Post a Comment