Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Big 3 - 0

Much to her dismay, my sister Kristen, turned 30 on May 14th.

She hasn't been looking forward to this for quite sometime...she's been talking about it forever. But here it was.

The Big 3-0.

We are big on birthdays in my family, in case you hadn't noticed, so in pure Milazzo fashion, we had a 30th birthday bash for our Krissy Poo.

I think it helped her to ease into 30 and to realize it really isn't so bad. I have loved my 30's so far and I know that she will too.

Here's to you, Krissy! May your 30's bring you continued happiness and love, I know it'll be your best years yet!

Photobucket
Kristen's Birthday Sign...just may be my best one yet!

Photobucket
Photobucket
We asked Kristen to be Benny's Godmother...it was bit of a surprise! We just may have made her day :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this picture...that's Kristen's Godfather, Uncle Ba, watching Kris open up her Godmother gift from Benny :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
What?!

Photobucket
Amanda, Kristen & Jessica

Photobucket
Aunt Malo & Uncle Ba surprised Kris! They drove in from Mentor, OH...I'm not sure you can get any more thoughtful and loving!

Photobucket
The Godparent picture! Aunt Lynn, Kris & Uncle Ba

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
look at those eyes...they remind me of someone else I know :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
scotch club

Photobucket
scotch club of the future

Photobucket

We had a great time celebrating Kristen's 30th. Funny though how different parties are for us now...we pretty much stayed out of the 'party zone' and stayed in a more kid friendly zone.

I like both.

Happy Birthday Krissy! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. I can tell what picture you were in right after you held Brayden. Little man loves to dampen a shoulder.

thanks for having us over Kris! - Brady

The Witkowski Family said...

Brady, it was either Brayden or Benny, I can't remember which! Thanks for noticing! :)