Thursday, July 21, 2011

GIRL'S NIGHT!

It's not very often that I get out with just the girls. No kids. No husbands. Just girls.

And actually just this past week I got TWO girl's nights!

They were...AWESOME.

Last weekend we celebrated my friend, Katie K. She just completed her master's program so, along with her best friends, Kristin & Kari, we planned a fun day out.

We began our day at the Bolingbrook Promenade with manicures & pedicures, shopping, and lunch. After lunch we headed to Katie's house to open gifts, have a couple of drinks, and talk, talk, talk :) Dinner reservations at Meson Sabika was the conclusion to a great day out. Dinner only lasted...um...4 hours... I don't think any of us wanted it to end!

Photobucket
MKK

Photobucket
Katie

Photobucket
Kari & I

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kristin & I wore the same outfit...how funny is that?!

Photobucket
Meson Sabika

Photobucket
Katie and her iceberg on top of her glass...our waiter was a bit...distracted...

Photobucket
after dropping me off at home, the girls continued the celebration

Photobucket
Katie's mismatched toes & nails...something we laughed about ALL day long! Of all people to have them mismatch!

Thanks girls for such a fun day out. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Right, Mar?!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Love it Rachel! That really was a great night! I am so glad it worked out for all 4 of us to get together. PLUS, I am glad I finally got to meet you & hang out in PERSON! :) Hope to do that again in the future. Keep in touch. -Kari :)