Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Favorite

I love Fall.

I love everything that comes with Fall...cool evenings, a fire burning in our fireplace, wearing a hoodie, apple picking, pumpkin patches, Halloween, hot tea, Notre Dame Football, and of course...my birthday :)

I couldn't be more excited to share all of my favorite fall activities with Benny & McKenna.

Apple picking was up first on our list of things to do. Along with the Samples and the Bea's, we headed to Honey Hill Orchard in Waterman, Illinois.

Photobucket
eating cinnamon apple donuts with Brayden

Photobucket
Benny wants some too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tucker likes his corn right from the source!

Photobucket
picking some Red Delicious

Photobucket
Here Brady...I found a good one!

Photobucket
Steph, Tim, Avery, Brayden, Megan & Brian...you may wonder why they're all looking down...that's because there were WAY more apples on the ground then in the trees!

Photobucket
Benny found a good one!

Photobucket
McKenna couldn't wait any longer!

Photobucket
my sweet boy loves picking apples

Photobucket
Fall Favorite

Photobucket
Baby Bjorning it! - Brian, Benny, Tim, Avery, Brad, Camera Bag

Photobucket
walking through the orchard hand in hand
...when did these two get so old?!

Photobucket
Happy Fall!

2 comments:

mugsy said...

So many great memories! Love the picture of Benny smiling!

Barb said...

So will McKenna be able to tame Tucker from his wild man ways with puppy love????? These are such cute pics!!!!