Tuesday, October 11, 2011

thank you. thank you. thank you.

I'll forever be indebted.

Photobucket

forever.

Photobucket

I'm not sure I could get any luckier.

Hinsdale Center for Reproduction held their Baby Picnic 2011 on September 18 and we were invited. We were finally invited. Something I couldn't wait for...to be a lucky guest to their baby picnic. If you were invited it meant one thing and one thing only -- you were successful. You had a baby.

Who knew we'd have two.

Photobucket
eating a cookie with Daddy

The pouring rain wasn't going to stop us from celebrating. Celebrating McKenna. Celebrating Benson.

Nothing was going to stop us from saying thank you.

Photobucket
we weren't alone

Photobucket
Photobucket
chatting with a couple of our nurses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Victoria!

Photobucket
J.J., our embryologist

Photobucket
talking to Dr. Hickey

Photobucket

thank you.

3 comments:

KatieK said...

Two little miracles, for sure! :) I know how special that day was for you. I loved seeing these pictures. Thanks for sharing!

T said...

that simple little post made me cry :)

tamilazzo said...

Just bawled my heart out with wonderful happy tears! So blessed.... So very blessed!