We try to get to atleast one game a year. This year it just so happened that our one game was at Purdue, my sister, Lizzie's alma mater.
Along with Lizzie and her boyfriend, Jordan, we met my cousin, Nick and his girlfriend, Sarah in West Layfayette, Indiana. It was a Saturday night game, so we made sure to get there nice and early to get plenty of tailgating time.

on our way

check out our sweet tailgating spot that Sarah hooked us up with...uh, yeah, that's the stadium, right behind us! ...only drawback, I had to keep the ND shirt covered...

first meal of the day...Witskillet in Solo cups!
Lizzie loves her Purdue!

Lizzie earned the first trophy of the day...best Bloody Mary's!

as quickly as it was given is as quickly as it was taken away

best dressed

cutest couple

#1 fan...unlike Brian, nothing was going to stop me from cheering on my Irish!
(I was respectful, though!)

best nails
and the trophy for best tailgating food ever goes too...
...witskillet in the AM, pork tenderloin sandwiches for lunch, hot dogs/hamburgers for dinner...yum!

Lizzie & her Boilermaker Special

best smile went to the guy in red

they are angered over that last award

tallest

Brian won a lot of trophies...he even won the trophy for bringing the trophy...

best pre-engagement photo

best microphone

longest amount of time spent in Party Mode
most artistic
best tailgate ever!

best seats

Nick & Sarah let us use their field passes! AWESOME!

best view of a win...EVER

I know I have a funny face...but Manti Te'o just HIGH FIVED me!!! I was so pumped!

blurry picture of me and Michael Floyd (#3)...you can't see me though...
Running off the field with the team was a ridiculous way to end our day! GO IRISH!!!
We had the best time tailgating at Ross-Ade Stadium. My mom & dad made the whole weekend possible...they stayed home with McKenna & Benny - and had the best time themselves...of course!
Final Score - NOTRE DAME 38, purdue 10

2 comments:
I can see your legs behind that blurry person! HA.
haha.. trophy for best captioning = Rachel
-brad
Post a Comment