Benny sure is one blessed little boy. Family and friends from near and far came to help celebrate his Birthday and Baptismal Day.

I forgot to include this picture in Ben's Birthday party post... our good friends the Valvano's came to Ben's party; it's been so long since we've seen them. Here's a couple of pictures we snapped of the four kids together! Rocco, Donovan, Ben, & McKenna

We hope it's not too long until we see them again!

getting dressed with Daddy & Aunt Mackie

handsome boy

he'll hate us for this picture one day

love this one

sweet smile

<3 family <3
Here are some pictures of the Baptism service with Pastor Fisk. It was probably the most eventful service I've ever been to...church with two little kids is...um...fun?
...raisins sinking to the bottom of the baptismal pool about sums it up... (too bad I don't have any pictures!)

not a happy boy

best friend Brayden

Benny loves his Godparents

generation photo! Ben's about had it with pictures!

The Tokarz Girls came to celebrate Benson!
The celebration continued after the Baptism back at our house with the family that came in from out of town. Long after McKenna & Ben went to bed, we enjoyed catching up and hanging out. Why does it always seem that you live the farthest from the people you most want to be around???

group shot

we laughed...a lot
On Sunday, we took advantage of some decent weather and we played outside. Brian's cousin, Eliot and his wife, Kristy were still in town and so was Aunt Mackie, so the kids got to play with them too!

a big weekend for the little boy

I love this! Eliot and Kristy flew in from Atlanta!

Mackie & I wanted in too!

...and then of course, I had to get a family picture!

A very special thank you to all of our friends & family who came and made this weekend so special for Benson.
We love you very much!

2 comments:
The entire weekend was so much fun and a great time was had by all! Love the 'after' pictures, Nick was hilarious, as you can see by the photos!!
That 2nd picture of the "sibling kiss" is ADORABLE!!!! Those 4 look like a happy bunch.
Post a Comment