Brian & I have now officially entered adulthood! We hosted Easter dinner for the first time yesterday. We had a total of seven guests: my parents, my sister, Kristen, Brian's parents, Brian's Uncle Doug, and Rich's (my father-in-law) cousin, Collin. Dinner was delicious (Thank you Mom and Barb for helping me out!). Everything was perfect! Here are some pictures of our day!

There's nothing like a delicious Mimosa while
you're beating up a Bleu Cheese Dip!

The Men...watching the Master's

The Women...chatting

me & my cupcakes

mom & Barb

me & my daddy-o
Here are Brian & I with each of our guests....
we missed Krissy - she left too early! :)

Mom, Dad, Brian & I

Brian & I with Uncle Doug

Brian & I with Collin

Brian & I with his parents
Later that evening when all of our guests had left and my kitchen was somewhat back to normal, Brian & I headed over to my Aunt Lynn and Uncle Rick's house to say hello. Grandma Mary and Grandpa Dick Dudek were in town.

Mom, Aunt Lynn, me & Grandma Mary

Grandpa Dick, Uncle Rick, Brian & Dad

We hope you all had a wonderful day with the ones you hold
near and dear to your heart!
With Love,
The Witko's
4 comments:
I WISH I WAS THERE!! sorry i had to work on easter! but it looked like you guys had a great easter!! looks like you are growing up and liking it hahaha!! love you and see you both tomorrow!! by the way your cupcakes look delicious!
It was the most wonderful Easter, with you and Brian the perfect hosts! We missed you Mack and Liz but I'm so happy you came for breakfast Macker.
Thanks for everything!
Your Momma
We all had a great time. All the food was delicious and company even better. The golf tournament even went into overtime! How exciting. We love you guys lots! Thanks for the beautiful Easter, Barb and Rich
Oh man, those cupcakes look AMAZING!! Nice work, Rachey!
Post a Comment