Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just A Clarification...

I have gotten a few responses about my new med...and I feel the need to clarify...

NO!

It does not go in my butt!

I didn't want to have to say it, but you have made me. This new baby blue pill is inserted....vaginally...ugh...

I'm sorry I didn't want to have to use the word, but can you really expect me to not respond!? I just can't have that out there!

There I said my piece...Good Night!


This picture just seemed appropriate for this post...


6 comments:

Mackenzie said...

hahah i thought it went in your butt! good thing its a small pill! see you soon! love you!

Mackenzie said...

i dont think anyone wants to comment on this blog haha

KatieK said...

Nope...definitely don't! Leaving all the commenting on this one to you, Mackenzie!

Lynn said...

rachy, check under comments from march 30th ...xoxo auntie lynnie

Aunt Kim said...

LOVE the picture!!!!
(and, thanks for the clarification...)

I am finally signed on as a follower although I have read every post from the start.

Just want to tell you that I keep you in my prayers and thank you for sharing your experiences here.

Keep up your awesome positive spirit!

Much love,
Aunt Kim :)

Mommy K said...

Just for the record, I knew where you were going to have to "insert" it. HA!

=) Katie Hoyt