Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Nothing new to report yet this week on the baby/donor front. I will post again tomorrow after my appointment to give the new update. Hopefully they'll have some sort of idea of when my biopsy will be. Tonight is just yet another round of injections...

I know that my purpose in writing this blog is to share our baby journey with all of our friends and family, but I will say that I have really enjoyed sharing our life with all of you as well. Plus, I have had requests from friends and family to get them on the blog! So, I'm just making my followers happy... :)

On Friday night, Brian & I met some friends out at Quigley's, a downtown Naperville bar. We have become close with some of my sister, Lizzie's friends and they invited us out - we surprised Liz, she didn't know we were coming!

One side of the table~
Eileen, Dan, Joanna, and Lizzie

Other side~
Brian, Evan, Ashleigh, me

Lizzie & Brian

Me & Eileen

Me & Liz

Our best friends, Brad & Megan, are getting married on May 16, 2009. Brian is the Best Man and I am the Best Girl, cool huh!? Just to clarify, I prefer the term "Best Girl" to Matron of Honor, I mean really, we all know I'm no Matron! On Saturday Megan had Bridal Shower #2, here are some pictures from it...

Some of the Bridesmaids with the Bride-to-be
Me, Laura Lucas, Megan, & Megan Fitzgerald

me & the soon to be Bride and Groom


The boys came to load up all of the gifts

I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to live here in Chicago. Seriously, on my last day of SPRING break, APRIL 5th, we got snow - and lots of it. Here is our 'hoe all covered in snow...yuck!


Brian & his snowman he made on the Tahoe

So there you have it - the Witkowski Weekend Update! I hope you all have a great week! LOVE YOU ALL!



4 comments:

KatieK said...

Phew, it scared me when I happened to see a post tonight...I'm glad it was just a fun weekend update and not some medical thing that snuck past me! :) (and yes, I realize it makes me an official Witko Blog Stalker by admitting that I come to check it each night!) Love all the pictures! Are you sure you don't want to put one up of dear ol' me with my puffy eye and other facial 'misfortunes'?! See you in the morning after your appt! Good vibes and lots of prayers are being set your way, as always! --Kate

Angie Kinney said...

I love following you no matter what you are doing. It makes me feel close even though I am way down here in the south!! Love you. Our prayers are with you!!

Joan said...

It's been too long since I've been to blog-land. You've successfully sucked me back in!

I even added your sight to my favorites!

I really like the picture of you and Mackenzie at the race track.

Anonymous said...

How did your "hoe" get covered with snow in the garage? And just look at the happy face on Brian cause he gets to make a snowman, so cute! LOve you lots, FGW