Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Congratulations!

Sorry I'm so late on the post about the weekend! Here it is finally!

Saturday was a pretty full day for us. First we had Tim & Stephanie Bea's Baby Shower.The men were invited too, so it was Brian's first baby shower ever. I'm pretty sure he loves them now! :) My mom and Mackenzie came too, so of course we had a lot of fun! Here are a couple of pictures from it...

Me, the Mommy-to-be, and my Momma

Brian & Steph

Mom & Brian

me & the pretty Mack-a-tini

Brian & Tim

Mackenzie got creative with the baby clothespins!

Aunt Rachey can't wait to meet her "nephew"!!!

soon enough they'll be known to someone as "mom and dad"

Right after the Bea's shower, Brian & I went home to scoop up Trip and head over to the Witkowski's for Eric's graduation party. Eric graduated from Eastern Illinois University. Congratulations Eric!

Dad & Kevin getting ready to play Beer Pong
Kevin went and changed his shirt so that they would
both have on "zone shirts!"

a great picture of Brian & Momma

Brian & his Momma

What is a party without beer pong?

Eric, the graduate, and his girlfriend, Sabrina

Trip is wiped out from all of the partying!

I love my girl!

Everyone loves the sleepy party animal!

Sabrina, Kristin, & Eric

We sure had a great weekend! Now two more pictures I couldn't resist posting...

Brian & the Tripster watching TV

my baby is getting so big!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you had a great weekend. Your baby is so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations to Eric. I love you and miss you. Meem

Aunt Kim said...

Hi! Another fun weekend for you guys! Congratulations on your Graduation, Eric!

Trip is a cutie!

Aunt Kim

GBA 24/7 said...

Trip is getting so big! Sorry I missed the party weekend at home. Kristen and I had a crazy time in Cincy with Nick. I believe I drank moonshine from the Kentuckians tailgating next to us!? Miss you so much Rach! I feel like I haven't seen you in so long! Did you hear LC is going to be at Andedrsen bookstore this weekend? I just might have to buy her book to meet her.

Thanks for the new post. Love, Lizzie

Angie Kinney said...

Trip is so sweet!! Way to go Eric! Love you guys

Mackenzie said...

well my forehead looks really big right rach! haha had a great time with you and ma and stephs baby shower! congrats eric!! i love the pic of trip sitting on brians chest! soo priceless!! love you soo much! we will talk this week!

Aunt Jan said...

Hi guys. I think I have this figured out. It was so good seeing Kris and Lizzie this past weekend, I realized how much I miss all you guys. How is little trip, I miss having her curl up on my lap. She is a cuddler. I am glad you guys had a good weekend. Take care. Love you guys. Aunt Jan