Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bed Rest Day Two

Well, I have almost made it, I can finally get up and walk around this evening. So far, I've only been allowed to get up to use the bathroom and for Brian to administer my injection. So needless to say, I'm getting a bit restless. I've played a bagillion computer games, checked my email, checked facebook, watched almost all of season two of "How I Met Your Mother", watched movies, read books, read magazines, and have also just layed here. My favorite thing has been when my friends have come to visit. I have amazing friends and family who have stopped by both on Friday and Saturday. It has definitely helped pass the time for both Brian & I. Thank you everyone for your thoughtfulness - we are so greatly appreciative!!!

Trippy loves Katie & Momma
...she was hoping they brought Parker & Pepper!...

me & bestest, Katie
Thanks Kate for the venti Starbucks (decaf for me!)
and the magazines, you are the best!



me & Lizzie


watching "13 going on 30" all together in my bed


We couldn't believe Dominic took time away from his newborn son,
Rocco and stopped by with Blizzard's - we couldn't ask for a better friend

My old roommate, Greg came by late night to have
some beers with Bri and to make me some of his delicious guacamole

Dad brought McDonald's breakfast for us this morning,
before heading out to his 3rd Sox/Yankees game. Love you Daddy-o!

I forgot to let you know yesterday but, my lining ended up being 11.9!!! Awesome, huh!? Dr. Hickey was quite impressed. It's amazing how everything falls into place when it is supposed to, you just have to trust in God and his plan no matter how difficult that can be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost done! I think everyone dreams of staying in bed all day but it isn't as much fun as it looks. Good thing you have so many pals to visit. Thinking of you a whole bunch this weekend. Big Hugs. Michelle

GBA 24/7 said...

I had such a fun time yesterday watching 13 going on 30 and eating Paulie's. I am glad you finally got a chance to watch How I met your mother! Season two is the best! Love you so much Rachey! - Swarley.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh-good call on watching Season 2 of HIMYM. You made the whole bed rest, well, how should I put it....LEGEND-wait for it.....

Anonymous said...

ARY!!!!


;) We're saying our prayers xoxo
Sara

tamilazzo said...

I can come over tomorrow and lay around with you if you want to spend one more day in bed! I wouldn't mind a day laying around!

Can't believe I missed my shower today, I feel terrible. My mind is going, going, gone! I did enjoy the Yankee game though.

Dinner was fun tonight, nothing like T's pizza and salad with my girl, my favorite son-in-law and the Tripster.

Stay in bed and let those embryos attach, I'll came by and sleep next to you!

Love you! Momma

Lynn said...

it seems to me you're glowing:) xoxo, Aunt Lynn

Anonymous said...

Know it has got to be tough to just lay in bed like that. I just watched 13 Going on 30 and thought it was a cute, feel-good movie. Bet you will be happy to get a shower though. Get used to the feeling, once baby comes it is really hard to have time to get a shower! Love you and always thinking about you. Jen