Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catching Up...

Lots of stuff to catch you up on...sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but the pregnancy fatigue has hit me hard. All I want to do is lay on the couch when I get home from school...and then I'm out like a light by 8:30pm. Good thing Brian has Tripsy to keep him company!

First Day of School - August 20, 2009
My momma wasn't here to take a video of me getting up and getting ready for my first day, so Brian made sure to get a picture of me all ready to go. Graham Elementary School here I come!
(by the way...check out our refinished table behind me! This table was handed down to me from my Aunt Lynn and Uncle Rick! Brian & his mom and dad worked very hard painting, sanding, and staining it, doesn't it look awesome?! for those of you who never saw it beforehand - the chairs and underside of the table were white and the top of the table was very light)

------------------------------

Happy 30th Birthday Adrienne!
Our friend Dominic held a surprise birthday/motherhood/master's degree party for his wife, Adrienne on Saturday the 22nd at On The Border. We had a great time celebrating with their friends and family!

Adrienne, Dominic, me & Brian

silly boys...

The Valvano's, The Samples, The Witko's

Andy & Avie Houser (Dom's sister and brother in law) holding baby Rocco

------------------------------

On Sunday, August 23rd, we headed up to Niles to celebrate the baptism of Kailey Marie Tokarz.

Kailey all dressed up on her big day
(her gown was actually worn by her grandpa on his baptism!)

From left to right...
Paul (godfather - brad's brother), Stephanie (godmother - deana's sister), Deana & Brad

No tears!

Tucker Bea sound asleep throughout the whole baptism!

me & Bri

Tim & Steph Bea


Kailey had just about had it with all of the pictures...she just wanted to get on her party dress and head to her reception!

awww! Kailey and Tucker
next year the little Witko's will be in this picture too!

Maria Bournas (Deana's best friend) & I
Maria is who sent me that beautiful poem awhile back...she is an avid blog follower!

------------------------------

My sister, Kristen has decided to start documenting the size of my waist each week that way we can watch the numbers grow - she also said that I must post it - but, you know me...I'm not afraid - I will not be posting my weight though!

Week 5 - August 18th - 33.5 in.

Week 6 - August 25th - 34 in.

Week 6

To be honest I'm not sure if that is baby or if it is the Thin Mint Blizzards I can't get enough of! A mom at school told me that I look like I'm showing already - at 6 weeks! Yikes! My mom said that if I'm having triplets that could be the case - we'll find out for sure on Friday! Can't wait!

------------------------------

My friend Jenny Kammer & her husband Matt, just found out on Saturday that they are having a girl, Madisyn Ashley! Madisyn is due in January! Congratulations Kammer family!

8 comments:

T said...

yess for thin mint blizzards and yes for posting already :) by the way i need some sort of text message at 10:20am letting me know how mnay witkos there are. I cant wait for a blog!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I made the blog!! Thanks for putting "Madi" in it too!! She can't wait to meet all her Graham friends especially the Baby Wiktos!:) Looking forward to hearing about your ultrasound on Friday.
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Sorry Witkos!!!! What was I thinking!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including all of those great pics of Kailey's baptism. They turned out great and we were happy to have you there. Take advantage of the blizzards! Now's the time! Guilt free for sure! Rest as much as you can! The first and third trimester, I was really tired too! You look so cute Rach! Looking forward to Friday!

Love you!
Deana, Brad and Kailey

angie kinney said...

You will start to feel better by next trimester (at least I did) but rest NOW. I am still catching up on sleep.hahha. You look great. Love you guys.

Aunt Kim said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics!

You look great!!

Can't wait for Friday!!

Kim

KatieK said...

I feel like this week is DRAGGING. I'm not sure if it's because it's our first full week back at school with the kids, OR if it's because I'm so anxious to find out how many little Witko's there will be!! I'm fairly sure it's the latter.

Thanks for sharing all of your pictures. Can't believe how big those babies are getting! Kailey & Tucker are adorable. And, I must say you look like a natural holding them.

Love--Katie

Patty said...

I am anxious to hear how everything goes tomorrow! Good luck. Such exciting times...