Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Gender Poll

In the comments section, I see that we've started trying to guess what the gender will be of Baby Witko...

Due to the gender excitement...I decided to add a poll to the blog...it is located right there on the left hand side.

The poll will be open until I'm 20 weeks along - which is December 1st...it'll be here before we know it, so get voting!

Love you all!
Rachel

5 comments:

tamilazzo said...

How much fun can one family have??? This baby is a GIRL!!!

Barb said...

I am voting girl! If both grandmas are voting girl you know it's a girl. It's always a girl in my dreams too so start picking out girl names. Love you guys! Barb

Aunt Kim said...

Well...now that I think about it...a girl would be more likely considering the odds...but, I'm sticking to my guns...its a BOY, baby!!!

The Poll is so much fun!!!! You are so creative, Rachel!

Love ya -- Aunt Kim

KatieK said...

Girl...I definitely think it's a girl! :) Glad Little One's Grandma's both agree!

See you in the morning!

Love you! Katie

Anonymous said...

GIRL. I can tell by the way you are carrying. You look great by the way. I'm an EXPERT at this stuff!

CARL

PS. If it IS a girl, I'm buying Brian a shotgun when your baby girl starts going on dates.