Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Shower Fun

On Friday night, I went to a baby shower for my friend Jenny Kammer. Jenny is a fifth grade teacher at my school. Jenny, and her husband Matthew are expecting their daughter, Madisyn Ashley, in January. We had a really nice time - eating, talking, laughing, and oohing and ahhing over all of the cutesy baby gear!

Jenny is also a follower of the blog, I think she was excited about being showcased! :)

The three preggo's...Svetlana Concannon, Jenny Kammer & me!
They are both due in January - only 4 days apart!

Katie and I went in on the gift for Baby Madisyn...the pretty pink JUMPER!

Svetlana, Courtney Koeller, me, & Kris Jones' hands

now you can see Kris better!

Jen Michaels & Amanda Lemler

Amanda, Charmonique Joiner & Sharon Cody

It was just a small gathering of girls from school, but we really had a nice time together. Thank you Svetlana for inviting me! Good Luck Kammer family - we can't wait to meet Baby Madisyn!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showcasing me Rachel!
It was a lot of fun, and thank you for Madisyn's jumper. See you on Tuesday!
~Jenny

KatieK said...

What a fun time for Jenny! I'm sorry I had to miss it! Anxious for little Madisyn to be here in a few months!

I love the belly shot of all three of you! I must say that Little Bump Witko is growing every day... :)

Love--Katie