Yesterday, Saturday, November 7th started out as any other, except that Brian told me that it was going to be a "day of fun". This "day of fun" included getting a bunch of errands done together! YAY! Doesn't that sound great?! Needless to say, I wasn't very excited...plus, the Notre Dame game was going to be on 1:30pm, and I wanted to be home in time to watch it. Brian response was: "We can DVR it." What?! I do not DVR Notre Dame football ... I watch Notre Dame football.
Anyways...I gave in and we headed out for our day of fun. We went and got the oil changed in the Tahoe, we headed to Home Depot, and then we went to the mall. Fun! What else will this day bring???
We arrived home, headed upstairs and I was completely taken aback by the 30 or so people standing in our living room yelling, "SURPRISE!"
I guess he was right...it turned out to be a day of fun! There is nothing like having your closest family and friends celebrating your 30th birthday all together. I mean my Aunt Malo and Uncle Ba even drove in from Cleveland and my cousin Nick and his girlfriend Sarah drove in from Cincinnati!
I have the best husband in the world! He made my 30th one I'll never forget. Thank you Brian! I love you so much!
pre-arrival...

more waiting...
SURPRISE!
I can't believe you did this!
food table
what a perfect day!Dino, Mikey, Uncle Rick, Rich, and Danny
Corey & Dominic
Barb, Aunt Malo, Aunt Lynn, and mom enjoying the food

Aunt Malo & Aunt Lynn enjoying the chocolate cake!
belly to belly! My next poll will be: "Guess Nick's due date!"
Brad, Greg, Kristen& I
Brian, Dad, me, Mom, Aunt Malo, Uncle Ba, Lizzie & Barb
I can't believe they drove up! What a great surprise!I love you Aunt Malo and Uncle Ba! Thank you SO much for coming!
mother-in-law & mom
Daddy-o!
Trippy loves Nicky!
Pretty Krissy
me & Megan
Kris & Liz
Lizzie with one tired puppy!
...had to include a picture of Baby Witko!
Nick & Lizzie getting ready to re-heat all of the appetizers!
isn't your husband supposed to grow right along with you??? How is he now able to fit into my cousin's (who is in high school) hoodie??
Lizzie and Trippy snuggled up on Sunday morning
This morning we headed out to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast...mom thought she needed to take a picture of me and my food...it's not THAT ridiculous...uh...baby needs food too, you know!I can't thank everyone enough for coming to my party yesterday. I had the best time! I can't think of anything better than getting together with my nearest and dearest friends and family.
I love you all very much! Thank you!
I love you all very much! Thank you!










6 comments:
What a FUN weekend it turned out to be, huh?! You've got a pretty great husband, Rach!! Happy 30th Birthday! It was fun to be a part of your special day!
Love--Katie
What a fun weekend it turned out to be!!! Great party, great family and awesome food. We are truly blessed and Walter will be too! Thanks for coming Malo, Ba, Sarah and Nick!
Looks like it was a great turnout and fun! So sorry we missed it! Kailey had the flu! Love you!
Deana
Awww, how fun! What a wonderful husband you have and such a great family. Looks like you are well loved! Birthdays don't stop being fun at 30...it just gets better and better.
Wishing you a great year :)
hugs from your blogosphere friend
Rachel, this is great! The pics are awesome (love the belly shot of Rachel AND Nick!) and Brian is awesome for organizing it!
Love you guys,
Aunt Kim
It was great to be invited to the party and to share in a special day with you Rach! We really enjoyed it. So I am looking at the pics of all of us from school in the garage. Why am I towering over everybody?????!!!!!! I look like I'm about 6 ft tall and I swear I am the same size as everyone else usually! Can you send me that pic on email because it is really good. So happy that everything is going along smooth as silk. Love u!
Mar
Post a Comment