Week 17 info:
The baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.
Trippy and I headed over to mom & dad's for dinner as usual. Brian went to the Chicago Blackhawks hockey game, so he wasn't there this week.
They love to talk to each other!
Tomorrow already marks Week 18...I'll be 5 weeks into the second trimester...amazing how time flies...
Only 17 more days until we find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait!!!

4 comments:
Great pics, again, Rachel!!! Thanks for the updates! We are all excited to find out the gender of Baby Witko!!!!!
You look positively glowing and very healthy & happy!
Hugs,
Aunt Kim
(#1 today!)
Love you! So glad everything is moving right along. thanks for sharing.
Yea, only 17 more days until I can start buying blue or pink baby things! I can't wait til the baby is a watermelon! Love you all lots!
Barb
Pretty sure we could be buying pink for my sweet grand baby girl. You are almost halfway through, it sure is going fast and your pregnancy has been SOOOO much fun for us all! We are a very blessed family! Love you, Gramama
Post a Comment