My friend and co-worker, Jenny Kammer and her husband Matthew, welcomed the most wonderful Christmas present on Saturday, December 19th. Their tiny bundle of joy, Madisyn Ashley made her debut three weeks early! I think she was just too excited to see what Santa might bring her! Madi weighed 5 lbs. and was 18.5 inches long.
It's been a lot of fun being pregnant with Jenny at school, but it was even more fun holding her new baby girl. As you see, Jenny looks absolutely amazing already!
I so tired!
Mommy & Madi
Katie and the little Madi girl
...next with Jen!
cuddling with me & McKenna!
Thanks, Jenny for introducing us to your little nugget! She is beautiful. We are so excited for you & Matt!

3 comments:
What a sweet baby girl! Madi is so beautiful and she looks comfy in your arms! Madi looks cute in your arms too, Katie girl!!!! Can't wait to take pics of us holding our girl.
AND, I'm number one!
Oh man...and I have been checking the blog religiously for three days waiting for our New Years Day photos (hint, hint, Rachel) so I was sure I WOULD be #1 (a g a i n), haha. JK.
The baby is adorable.
Love you guys!
Aunt Kim :)
Oh, "Aunt" Kim, you can't be first EVERY time! ;) I was checking all last night thinking for sure Rach would have posted about the Ohio trip...and thinking I might be able to beat you to the #1 position again! But...lo and behold...somebody else beat us to it. :)
Loved seeing the pictures of Little Madi girl! She is absolutely precious! Glad we got practice holding a little sweet pea, because soon enough it's going to be Baby McKenna in our arms! How in the world are we all going to share her??
Congrats again, Jenny & Matt. Can't wait to come see Madi again...or maybe we can meet at Starbucks someday after school?! Never too early to get Madisyn to love the 'bucks! McKenna is a fan, right Rachel?!
Love--Katie
Post a Comment