I told you "Waiting for Baby Witko" would continue to change it's meaning.
This go 'round I decided to include my little girl with me in the weekly belly pictures. I thought it would be neat to watch McKenna grow week by week, especially because she grows so much every week.
I debated if I was going to even take weekly pictures. I'll be honest, I didn't have much time in between my pregnancy's to lose all of the baby weight. I'm not exactly back to where I was on Week 7 last year. And...I'm not too excited to reveal that I haven't totally lost my first baby belly....HECK! my baby girl is only 3 months old!
But, then I thought...HECK! my baby girl is only 3 months old! People should understand, right?!
Hmmm, it would be interesting to see if my belly grows any differently than it did with McKenna, especially if we end up having a boy....
I should try my best to do for #2 what I did for #1...(we'll see how that goes!)
So, after the debate....you'll be treated once again to some weekly belly growth...why do I think it'll be more exciting to see Kenna?!
Speaking of McKenna....
Is there anything sweeter?!McKenna is sporting her new t-shirt that Aunt Mackie
brought back with her from the Great Wolf Lodge at the Wisconsin Dells.




7 comments:
I love this! Such a good idea! Pepper loves kenna! Both pepper and trip protect there little girl! Love u mj!
Awww....I'm very glad you'll be doing the weekly pictures! I'll be anxious to watch McKenna and YOU grow as we wait for Baby Witko #2!! What a sweet phrase THAT is! Love you lots & miss you tons! Katie
Love that big smile from Mckenna! Can't wait for her to kiss her baby brother/sister. Being the dog lover I am, all I can say about the last picture is ewww, dog germs.
Also...pep really knows how to give squishy!
Oh my goodness that little girl could not get any cuter!! Dont worry about the belly you have a baby growing in there!! I love you so mucH!!
Why can't I like Barb's comment?!
I love your comment, Lucy! But there is nothing like some squishy from our sweet Pep! McKenna will love her life in print and pictures.
Post a Comment