Thursday, September 3, 2009

Week 7

I am now into my 7th week of pregnancy. Overall, I'm feeling great! There are times when I feel just utterly disgusting, but Brian bought me these Seabands that I wear on my wrists. I'm not sure if the acupressure is actually helping or if it is just in my head, but at this point they make me feel better and that is all I care about!

We went over to my parent's house for dinner again this week and Kris took my weekly measurement and picture. Here I am at Week 7. My waist now measures 35 in. I grew one whole inch from last week!

Mom, Dad, Kris, & Liz went to New York this past weekend and caught a Yankees game.
Aunt Kristen was very thoughtful and made sure to stop in the Yankees Shop to get our little one a gift! Thank you soo much Krissy! He/She will LOVE it!

------------------------------

This was a big week for our Tripsy girl. Not only did she turn 6 months old on Tuesday, but on Wednesday she had her big surgery - she got spade. Everything went really well. But, of course, she has to wear a cone...the dreadful cone... Here are some pictures of her first night at home.

This is so embarrassing....

So pretty...even with the cone on!

It's hard to eat with this thing on!

Me & my sweet girl

6 comments:

T said...

the only time we got a decent pic of jeter was after she was neutered. she didn't have to wear a cone though, i wonder why? both are girls, at least jeter is. that little yankees t is super cute

KatieK said...

I was waiting for Tripsy's post! Poor little babe. I'm glad the dreadful surgery is behind her. Leave it to her to still look cute with a cone!

I still smile every time I think about you being pregnant. Even though I know you haven't been feeling the greatest, I can't help but think 'thank God'...we've been waiting for these days for 2 1/2 years! Anxious to see some new pictures of the little 'blueberry' next week! :)

(And nice outfit, by the way, in that last picture of you & Trip. I laughed out loud when I got down to it!)

Love ya...Katie

Aunt Kim said...

Hi there! What a cute baby shirt from Kristen!!! Thanks for the update. Best wishes to Trip as she recovers. How does she sleep with that thing on? Poor thing! :)

Take care..all our love and hugs your way!

Aunt Kim

tamilazzo said...

You look beautiful, and so does my sweet baby Tripsy. I think we will make every Wednesday, dinner night, just so Kristen can take a picture. If Lynn, Rick and boys want to join us it would be great!

Aunt Kim said...

Wish we lived closer...you'd have 5 more Milazzo's at your table on Wednesday nights, Tam!!

Just checking in...wondering what super weekend plans Rachel and Brian have going on this weekend! :)

Hope you're feeling less tired, Rachel and that Trip is better now, too and hopefully she has the cone off!


Have a good weekend!
Love, Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

I wore the sea bands for...oh...probably the first 4 months of both pregnancies! I agree, they work! I don't know if it's a mental thing, or if they truly work magic, but it's worth wearing them! :) GOOD LUCK!! I think about you lots!