One week ago today, we celebrated the union of Eric Witkowski & Sabrina Norrick. I'm sure they can't believe that it's already been a week. Especially after all of that planning!
Brian, McKenna & I had a great time and are very excited to add another girl to the Witkowski family!

Aunt Lizzie & Pepper before they left for Watseka

...you know you're in rural Illinois when...

Punky loves her GP so much!

she loves to give him lots of squishys!

Groom and his men just before the 'I do's'

the Milazzo women are just so pretty!
Krissy, Lizzie, and Momma

Poor Aunt Krissy! McKenna decided that spitting up just before the wedding started would be a good idea...she's lucky Aunt Krissy loves her soooo much!

hmmm...what hymn's will we be singing today?

Kenna was excited that even Aunt City Girl came!

Uncle Kevin and Grandma Witkowski

just a girl in white taking a little walk with her Daddy
I always love this moment

Dad & his girls
just missing Mackie!

my sweet family

hmm...what's this thing?

oh! you blow it? cool!

sweet sisters

Kris, Aunt Lynn, Liz
(Aunt Lynn & Uncle Rick came too!)

wedding party announcements
bridesmaid, Larisca
mother and father of the groom

Best Man & Maid of Honor


last minute review of the big speech

so sweet!

I love my family

rubbing it in that she caught the bouquet


Kenna was so mad that she slept through the single ladies bouquet toss
...she would have totally snagged it from Aunt Beanie!


okay we get it! you caught the bouquet!

the guy in the blue shirt caught the garter
we tried to get a picture of him with Liz....but he wouldn't cooperate!

uh yeah guys...mad skills...mad skills

my girl snoozin'
Congratulations Eric & Sabrina! We had a great time celebrating with you!
McKenna & WitkoBaby2 need some cousins....
I'm just sayin'....think about it...
2 comments:
Oh Rachel, what can I say to that lovely recap of an amazing weekend? We're so so happy you all were able to join us! And yes, the week went by super fast! I love reading your blog, and really love when I'm on it!
Brina*
ps. We'll think about the cousins thing :)
The bride was beautiful and it was a glorious day. Congratulations to Eric and Sabrina. MJ is such a blessing and she was a wonderful little girl all day.
Post a Comment