Mom, Kris, Liz, Mack & I, along with Mackenzie's roommate, Ashley, and our friends Diane, Christina, and Rachel Vaca traveled downtown Chicago on Saturday morning for the 2:00pm Matinee of Legally Blonde the Musical. Mackenzie was so pumped that she even bought all of us pink Lei's to wear! We had a great time and everyone loved the show. Too bad it has already left Chicago because I think we might have all gone again!


Brian & I have the biggest car so I was chosen to drive...lucky me!

Mom & Mackenzie
They already had Legally Blonde shirts to wear!

Ashley & Lizzie
"Whoever thought tangerine was the
new pink is seriously disturbed." -Elle Woods

There is nothing like setting the timer,
placing the camera on the dash, and then
hoping it takes the picture before the light turns green!

The Milazzo Girls at Corner Bakery for lunch


The whole group - all nine of us!
Brian is coaching a U-15 Baseball Tournament team and had games all day on Saturday, so my dad offered to watch Trip for us! He sure had a busy day with Pepper and Trip...I don't think they left each other alone once! Thanks Dad for watching our girl! She had a great day with you!

Enjoying the bully stick together...of course
Pep let go as soon as I took the picture!

Pep was getting very tired of Tripsy at this point
...check out her paws...
she was blocking Trip from getting any closer...
she was ready for her to GO HOME!
So, I never thought that I would be one of those people who takes a million pictures of my dog. I have made fun of my mom for years about how many pictures she took of Moosha, Bisquit, and now Pepper...her camera was always full of pictures of just the dog. Well, I was wrong. I am JUST like my mom! All I do is take pictures of my Tripsy girl. Here are a few...there are more...many many more...and yes...I have become a total dog girl...once again, something I really never thought I would be...I guess it just took me having my own to gush over! Seriously can you even wonder what it'll be like when Brian & I finally have kids?! Oh lord...watch out!


Trip resting with Lizzie


Trip is trying to figure out what was going on in the kitchen.

Trip decided to try to take a nap in her toy basket!
5 comments:
loveee it!!! legally blonde was amazing!! and tripp is gettin soooo big!! she is soo cute laying in her toy basket!! love you rachyy!!
Love the pics...Legally Blonde was soooo much fun! Love the quote from LB...my dress also had a fair amount of pink - haha! Love, Lizzie
At least I'm number three on this blog.
Love my little Grandpup! Dad is better with baby Trip than he ever was with baby Pep. LB was the best, and we need to see it again!
I knew you'd all have a great time! I'll keep an eye out to see if it comes to Cleveland!!! I have not even seen the MOVIE, let alone the SHOW, but plan to see the movie now since you all had so much fun! :)
Thanks for the pictures!
(I still can't believe so much has happened / such great posts during the ONLY time I have not faithfully checked the blog! hehe)
Love ya!
Aunt Kim
P.S.
Forgot to mention that Trip is sure adorable.....glad you're having so much fun being his Mommy! It's making me consider giving in to my kids wish for a pup of our own.....
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment