Friday, June 19, 2009

The Season of Babies!

Our good friends, Renee & Alan Myers, gave birth to their beautiful baby boy on Thursday night!

Jackson Reed Myers was born on Thursday June 18 at 9:05pm, he weighed 6lbs. 10 oz. and was 20 inches long. His mom & dad, Renee and Alan, couldn't be any more excited that he is finally here!

Here he is! The newest White Sox fan to enter the world!

My sister, Kristen & I went out to Hinsdale Hospital to visit with the Myers Family and to meet little Jackson. He just might be the cutest newborn baby I have ever seen!

me & Jack

Jackson's Mom, me, & Jackson!

Krissy & baby

Proud Papa with his boy

Congratulations Alan & Nay! We are SO happy for you!

5 comments:

KatieK said...

Awww...what a little sweetheart! He's got a perfect little nose, doesn't he?! But, a White Sox fan?! :)I guess since he's so cute we can let that go!

Congratulations to your friends. Can hardly wait to be saying that to you & Brian!

Love ya!

Katie

tamilazzo said...

We're so happy for Nay! Baby Jackson is beautiful and very soon we will be saying that 'our' baby Witko is the most beautiful baby EVER!

Lynn said...

awww, Jackson is gorgeous:)But i think he looks more like a cubby fan. Geez Rachy it seems weekly a new little bundle is arriving in your friend world. Soon it will be you and Bri!!!!! I love the poem your friend gave you, being part of the "not so easy to have baby world" that poem really hit home.
I am lovin' the pix of Tripmiester, he's so cute and lovable.
Your always in my thoughts, Love you tons, Auntie Lynn

Ang Kinney said...

That baby is so sweet. Soon it will be you Rach. Love you guys.

Aunt Kim said...

Hi! What a cutie pie! Congratulations to your friends Alan and Nay! Yes...all these new babies...very soon it will be baby Witko making his or her first appearance on this world famous blog!

I am enjoying some time with my "baby". Sal and I have been home solo since Friday. Sammy is in Wisconicn at Gymnastics camp and Marissa and Mike are in South Dakota for soccer tourney. We have been having a great time in beautiful, sunny Richfield, doing something fun every day!

Glad to welcome Aunt Jan to the blog world! Go go, girl! (I just joined Face book 10 minutes ago...I think I need to invite everyone to be my friends so this thing will work?)....

Well, Rachel ~ keep the posts coming and we all are looking forward to hearing more about your journey.

Much love, support and hugs!

Aunt Kim