Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To My Love...

Just three years ago today we became husband and wife, I can't believe how the time has flown. I thank God everyday for bringing us together. Thank you for always believing in me, supporting me, and always being there for me. Thank you for your constant love and care. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I LOVE YOU!

Mr. & Mrs. Brian Witkowski
6/10/2006

Priceless Memories...

you are my strength, you are my rock, you are my protector

...and you always take my breath away.

Happy Anniversary Brian!

I LOVE YOU

9 comments:

tamilazzo said...

Everytime I read the blog I cry! I agree Rachel, you have the best guy in the world, after your Dad, that is. I thank God for you both and can't wait for all that you will receive!

Happy Anniversary!

Momma [I'm number 1!}

Brian said...

Wow, what can you say in response to that? Ditto? And that I can say after three years that everyday I am in awe of you and I can't wait to spend tomorrow together. I love you.

GBA 24/7 said...

Too cute...and then the comment from Witko...tear/gag (I am just getting over a break-up)! Happy Anniversary! We love having Witko part of the Milazzo family...to this day no other guy has quite measured up! Love, Lizzie

T said...

:) aw

KatieK said...

Happy Anniversary friends! I love all of the pictures you put on here...you make such a cute couple! I think one was from our wedding. :) (and I agree with your mom, I can't come to this site without crying!)

Lots of Love--Katie

Anonymous said...

Rachel, your words are so
expressive and emotional and convey your feelings so well. I love reading your blog. We love having you as part of our family too. I thank God Brian found you and I wish all my children find the happiness and love you too have. Happy #3 Anniversary.
Love, Barb

Aunt Kim said...

Happy Anniversary to my favorite young couple!

I'm still smiling ear to ear from JUST now (ok, its Thursday folks!) reading the past three posts! And getting caught up on the Legally Blond show, the AWESOME baby process start news and the Anniversary post.

All I can say is that school was out for us on Tuesday and I no longer have the house to myself and the chaos has begun and I have to stand in line to use my OWN computer! haha I will be sure to regain my claim-to-fame as #1 poster soon!
Just kidding....

Love and hugs and Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Aunt Kim :)

Mackenzie said...

this make my heart melt.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are way too cute..don'tcha just love LOVE?? :)

Hey- I spotted my hat in there. :) You can't help but make a memory in the Mad Bomber!