Sunday, September 27, 2009

Man, are we getting old!

No beer pong, no flippy cup, no card games, no chugging Miller Lite....it's all been replaced by a nice dinner, gorgeous children, great conversation, and sipping Sam Adams and Pinot Noir...

amazing how quickly life changes

On Saturday night, we joined Brad, Deana & Kailey Tokarz over at Tim, Steph & Tucker Bea's house for a much needed get-together. We enjoyed delicious food, kissing babies' cheeks, and finally getting a chance to catch up with one another.

It was funny how it becomes the girls and the kids in one room talking and playing - and the boys in the other room talking - how did this happen already?!

Me & Tucker
Tucker is about 2 1/2 months old!

Brian & Kailey
Kailey is almost 4 months old - look at her hold that head up!

Kailey & her Momma

my turn!

the boys chillin on the couch

Brad, Brian & Tim
The Valpo boys are dads!

one representative from each family...me ,Deana & Tucker

Kailey laid Tucker's toy right on her face
I had to snap a picture before we helped her out!

First Friends!

Baby Witko wanted to lay on the floor with his friends! :)

Kailey and her lovie...look at those eyes!

The Girls!

Check this out...

This picture was taken about 6-7 years ago. Brian lived downtown Chicago with Tim Bea and Tim Perryman - this was at their housewarming! Look at how much we have changed!

I love you girls! Thank you so much for your friendship for all of this time...I am so excited for the rest of our lives together.

6 comments:

T said...

i was so at that housewarming party :) I can't believe it was 6 yrs ago!

KatieK said...

Awwww...can't believe how big the babies are getting! They are both adorable. Little Witko will be a peanut next to them in the spring. I wonder if you'll be able to keep Kailey & Tucker still long enough to get a picture with your little one. :) Glad you had a nice time with friends. Luckily you could cap off the night with a Notre Dame win. I didn't think it was going to happen for you last night. :)

Love ya! Katie

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time with everyone last night! Great pictures! Can't wait til the spring so little Witko can join in on the fun. Brad and I were saying how we need to do this more often. I too enjoy our friendship and excited for this new chapter of our lives together! How fun!

Love you lots!
Deana, Brad, and Kailey

Aunt Kim said...

Thanks for sharing your weekend get together pics. My favorite pic this time is Rachel (and belly) on the floor w/ the cute babies!
But the last one is great, also...none of you have aged a bit! :)

Hope you're feeling well...love the countdown!

Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aunt Kim.. the only thing that seems aged is the Bud Light Can.

-brad

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!!!