Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 11

A new week not only means another week into our pregnancy - it also means dinner at mom & dads! I'm not sure there is anything better than my mom's spaghetti and meatballs on a chilly fall day!

Week 11 brings a baby the size of a fig, about 1 1/2 inches long, it truly is amazing how much the baby grows each week. I can't believe that it has already been 7 weeks since we've found out that we're pregnant! I can't thank God enough for these past 7 weeks...what a blessing!

The girls minus Lizzie - she wasn't home from work yet.

Weekly measurement = still about 36 1/2 in.
In Kristen's professional opinion - she feels as though I'm starting to round out and I'm not just looking chubby around the middle - thanks Krissy! :)

Mackie getting in on the belly picture fun!

more belly fun

Mom & Mack were trying to get Trip and Pepper in on the picture fun...they were both trying to hold the dogs...as they did so, the dogs starting trying to play with one another. If you look really closely at the picture, you might be able to tell how quickly Trip was moving - she was not just sitting still in my mom's arms - as you can tell from Mack's expression, it was hilarious!

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Hi! Love the frequency of the last few posts! What a nice surprise to check the blog this morning to see a new post already!

These belly-bump pictures are great and will be so fun to look at as you progress along in the months ahead!

And the pictures of Trip and Pepper are fun, too!!

Hugs,
Aunt Kim (the early bird today!!)

Angie Kinney said...

I love it everytime I get on now I get to read a new post. Love you so much. Glad all is well!!

tamilazzo said...

Taking the pictures were so much fun this week. I loved everyone getting in on the measuring. How big is Di Di's head?

My sweet Grandbaby is growing and we can't wait to love on her/him. Our weekly dinners are so much fun and I love having all of you home again. I'm so blessed and love the fact that our family is increasing.

Love you! Gramama