Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Shirt Tradition


In case you didn't know, I am a huge Notre Dame football fan. The first game I ever went to was in 1993, and my dad and I have been going to a game together just about every year since. Along with going to the games and cheering on our favorite team, my dad & I head over to the bookstore to buy that year's student shirt. In 1993 we bought my first one and I have just about all of them since. This year I decided that this was the perfect year to begin the tradition with my little one. I hope that one day my baby enjoys the Notre Dame tradition as much as I do with my dad.

2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

There's nothing more special than a father-daughter bond! :)

Love you guys ~ Aunt Kim

KatieK said...

What a neat tradition you & your Dad have started...and how special to be able to continue that with your little one. I love the last picture of the two of you. Can't wait to see Little Witko in the mix next year!

Lots of love!
Katie