On Friday night we met my family out for dinner at our favorite italian restaurant, Traverso's. The WHOLE family made it out: mom, dad, me, Brian, Kris, Liz & her friend Eric, and Mackenzie & Chacal. We had a nice time as always and Dad couldn't be any happier...he had all of his girls together AND the evening was capped off by the Yankees winning game 2 of the American League Division Series!
On Saturday I was invited to go wedding dress shopping with my mother-in-law, Barb, and my future sister-in-law, Sabrina. Sabrina and Brian's brother Eric are getting married on September 4, 2010. It was Sabrina's first time out looking - so we worked on picking out the style and figuring out exactly what Sabrina wanted. We went to David's Bridal and Wolsfelt's Bridal Salon (a local bridal boutique; I actually got my dress there). I obviously do not have pictures of Sabrina in her dresses because Eric reads my blog and one of them that we picked out just might be THE ONE!
What I do have is a picture of ME in a dress...haha...seriously! When we were at Wolsfelt's, I had picked out a dress for Sabrina to try on not realizing that it cost $3000...just a bit over the budget. Barb pulled it out of the bag to see why it might cost that much. This dress was gorgeous! So, I jumped up and started to undress...I wanted this dress on! Belly bump and all...it fit perfect. I texted Brian a picture of me in it - telling him that I found my dress for when we renew our vows - haha! Sorry I don't have a full length picture, but it was tight quarters in the room. For those of you wondering, the skirt was full with a long train...you'll have to take my word for it...it was gorgeous...
Here is just an updated picture of our girl...she didn't want to smile because she is mad that her team (the Cardinals) were swept in the National League Division Series...she and her Dad are not very happy with Matt Holliday. Isn't she getting so old!?
On Sunday morning, Trippy got me up nice and early. We got up went out and she ate, then I jumped on the computer. Brian isn't feeling very well right now (I'm trying to steer clear!), so he stayed in bed. A little while later, I went in to check on Brian and Trip and realized that she had jumped back up in bed and had fallen back asleep all cuddled up with Bri. As you can see, she loves her dad and the body pillow but she is not in love with me waking her up to take this picture!
Here's a few more pictures of our girl. We think that she could sense that Brian was under the weather because she wanted to cuddle with him all day. Here they are watching TV.On Monday Mackenzie & I are going to brunch with Renee Myers (one of my best friends from college) and her sister Jamie. Renee gave birth to her son Jackson on June 18th and I haven't seen him since! We are really excited to catch up with the girls and of course hold and cuddle with Jack. Be sure to check back tomorrow night for pictures!!!

7 comments:
The bump is definitely getting bigger!!
I agree the bump is bigger, it is like you swallowed something in your sleep! More rounded like baby belly! I love it! Love you lots, Jen
What fun posts and pics!!! Hope Brian is feeling better.
Have a great week! Love, Aunt Kim
PS Happy Belated Birthday Megan!
It looks like you're doing great! I think of you often and am SO glad everything is going so well! I think you look beautiful in that wedding gown......what bump??? :) You are glowing!!
That baby bump is most definitely growing!
You are definitely growing! You look so cute with that baby bump and you have every right to be "obsessed" with it! It's a wonderful/exciting feeling! Love every minute of it!
Love you!
Deana
Love the posts! Baby W (we know what the W stands for...and it is not Witko!) is getting so big! I am at the library right now...probably missing another Tuesday family dinner! I had a lot of fun at T's on Friday and am really happy that you got to meet Erik. Hope BBW feels better.
Hope to see you soon!
Love you so much my Rachey!
Post a Comment