Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love is in the Air

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Blomquist! Jeff & Katherine were wed last Saturday and Brian and I were very lucky to be part of the guest list. Jeff plays softball with Brian. Their softball team is a pretty tight knit group, so the whole team made it out to celebrate. The reception was at Victoria in the Park, in Mount Prospect, Illlinois and it was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't get any pictures of the room so you'll just have to take my word for it.


The newlyweds! Jeff & Katherine Blomquist

me and my girl, Lacey!
you may know her from her blog: Lacey's Little Escape

me & Bri
(thanks Lizzie for letting me wear your dress!)

Lacey and her husband, Tom

who doesn't like a little cake on the dance floor???

I know there aren't many pictures, but weddings just aren't the same when you're not drinking!

2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Hi Rach!

Thanks for sharing. Great pics. You have the glow! :)

Congratulations to the happy couple. I love weddings in the fall.

Love you guys,
Aunt Kim
(#1) :)

Lynn said...

nice pix...i think u r misssing a few..hehe. great seeing u guys this weekend. You are glowing and the dress looked awesome. xoxo, Aunt lynn