Dad, Mom, Kris, Brian, Me and Mackenzie (Lizzie was still at work)...we made sure to get the boys involved this week!
my growing belly...

I measured 37 1/2 inches.
I love this picture - how cute is Brian?
I got in my comfy clothes and Mackie wanted to take a couple more of my belly, she thought you could see it better with the tank top on...

me & Krissy snuggling
Seriously, who trained this dog??? She's soooo cute though, isn't she?! Kristen sure is cute too!
************************************************************
I had my weekly blood draw this morning...
They called me this afternoon to let me know that my progesterone was at 29 - which is still good - it's holding on tight. (Dr. Hickey wants it to remain above 20.) They also let me know that I can decrease my oral progesterone medication to only 2 times a day! (I was taking it 3 times a day) Little by little, week by week, we are getting closer and closer to leaving the daily medications completely behind - what an awesome feeling. It is such a relief to know that we have a healthy pregnancy. We couldn't be any more excited!
************************************************************
Thank you very much for all of your continued thoughts and prayers....we are so lucky to have each and every one of you in our lives.
Baby Witko is so blessed.

5 comments:
I'm glad things were good with your blood work yesterday! With all of the hustle & bustle of the afternoon I forgot to even ask if they had called.
I love that Brian & your Dad FINALLY got in on the action at dinner this week! I'm waiting for the picture of your Dad doing the measuring. ;)
I also love that your belly is officially POPPING!! It was really apparent yesterday. Can't wait to see what you're wearing today & how the little lime is popping thru this time. :)
Love,
Katie
I love being able to see your belly growing when I am so far away. Glad everything is going great. Miss you and Love you Meem
Yay! Healthy pregnancy and happy mom! Couldn't ask for anything more. Is it sad I am still tearing up reading the blog.
Great news on the meds, Rachel!!
That is awesome.
I agree w/ Meem above...for those of us experiencing the Baby Witko pregnancy long-distance, the bump pictures are great!
I smile ear-to-ear every time I read a post. We are all so incredibly happy for you two and relived, grateful and happy that the pregnency is going smoothly.
Again, all of the pictures are awesome. YAY that Lenny & Brian are photographed! We miss you all!
Have a great weekend!
Aunt Kim
I just love to click on to your blog and see how you've grown! You and Brian look so happy. That is so nice that you guys have that Tuesday night tradition with your family.
hugs to you, Rachel!
Post a Comment