Yesterday we headed to South Bend for the Notre Dame/Stanford game with Daddy, GP, Aunt Krissy, and Aunt Beanie. We had so much fun introducing Kenna to our most favorite fall activity. There is nothing better than the Spirit of the University of Notre Dame on game day.
The only thing that could have been better is if Notre Dame won... it was an ugly game, they couldn't have looked worse as we lost 37-14.
But...funny thing...it didn't erase one single smidge of my excitement of having my girl at the game with me.
Not many kids can say they went to their first football game at 5 months old. It'll be pretty neat to tell her all about it when she gets older...maybe we'll leave out the part about the loss...


Aunt Krissy is always prepared...she had Colgate Wisps in her purse!
sister spider legs has trouble sitting in the way back
we're here! Kenna, this is our favorite tailgating spot!ha! not so much, it ended up being 55 and cloudy
gotta love the midwest!
nakie baby getting warmer clothes on
hurry up mom, I'm ready to tailgate!
snuggling with Aunt Krissy

grill girl
wings, dogs, and burgers, oh my!
keep up the nice work, grill girl
Daddy loves tailgating with his girl
loves her celery!
Go Irish!
GP couldn't be happier

passing down the Notre Dame love through the generations
Kenna's ear protection headset worked perfectly,
she fell asleep as soon as we put them on her in the 2nd half
I totally recommend them for little ones!
sitting in the stands
she did great during the game!
During the first half she faced the field more and was interactive with the fans around her, she then slept for most of the 2nd half!
the expressions say it all...ugh...Kenna,
don't worry, you're not missing anything
Coach Brian Kelly doing what he's going to do a lot this season...yelling
but who cares? I still love Notre Dame football
and I love it that my girl got to share it with me
we're fans through thick and thin...we're just still waiting for the thick part!
nakie baby getting warmer clothes on
hurry up mom, I'm ready to tailgate!
snuggling with Aunt Krissy
grill girl
wings, dogs, and burgers, oh my!keep up the nice work, grill girl
Daddy loves tailgating with his girl
loves her celery!
Go Irish!
GP couldn't be happier
passing down the Notre Dame love through the generations
Kenna's ear protection headset worked perfectly,she fell asleep as soon as we put them on her in the 2nd half
I totally recommend them for little ones!
sitting in the stands
she did great during the game!During the first half she faced the field more and was interactive with the fans around her, she then slept for most of the 2nd half!
the expressions say it all...ugh...Kenna,don't worry, you're not missing anything
Coach Brian Kelly doing what he's going to do a lot this season...yelling
but who cares? I still love Notre Dame footballand I love it that my girl got to share it with me
we're fans through thick and thin...we're just still waiting for the thick part!










1 comment:
There is nothing like an
nd football game in fall. And now it is extra special with the McKenna girl. Sorry I missed her first game, My Sweet Bella needed to spend some time with you all. Next time! I packed you all a pretty good spread, huh?
Post a Comment