Wednesday, April 20, 2011

1 Month Old



Dear Benny,

You're one month old! I can't believe my sweet boy was born one month ago...where has the time gone?!


1 month old - April 14, 2011

You sure are one sweet baby. You take in your surroundings with your big blue eyes, always keeping an eye on your sister and on your puppy. They provide you with lots of entertainment!

Your favorite thing to do is to snuggle. You love to be held. You'll fall asleep pretty quickly once someone cuddles with you. You love to lay your head right under our chin and if you're too low you'll crawl up our body until your in your favorite position.


You are wearing both newborn and 0-3 month clothes...it depends on the brand! Some newborn clothes are too snug and some fit you just right! You are wearing size 1 diapers.

You are sleeping for 3-4 hours at a time and you are now only getting up once during the night to eat, usually around 3:30-4:00am. You are awake for longer periods of the day, looking around and watching everyone around you...or looking up at a fan or light fixture.

this is Mommy's rocking chair from when she was little!

just about had it with the pictures!

yep! he's had it!
what a sweet face that is though!

I'd say I'm one lucky Momma! Snuggling with my sweets!


Just know that you are the most perfect little boy in the whole world.

I love you sweet boy.

Love, Mommy

No comments: