Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HBD X 2

My mom's birthday was last Thursday, April 14th and as usual it was no birthDAY....it was here birthWEEK!

Along with lots of fun celebrations with her friends throughout the week, we celebrated her birthday with two special parties!

The first...
Brian, Kristen, McKenna, Ben, & I celebrated Mom's day with her on Thursday night. The kids & I were at her house when she got home from work and then we cooked her a special birthday dinner - taco night!

always so much fun with Aunt Krissy!

snuggling with the birthday girl!

McKenna had no interest in opening up her own birthday gifts, but just one week later she attacked my mom's! Too funny!

We got her a Keurig!

walking for GranMom's birthday!

GranMom's special helper!

The Second...
My dad planned a special surprise birthday party for my mom on Sunday, April 18th. After an agonizing morning of shopping with Kristen...my mom hates to shop...she came home to a full house of friends and family! We had a great time and I'm pretty sure she was surprised!

She's the Birthday Girl...the Birthday Girl!

it looks like a healthy treat...Jody dipped the celery in frosting!

Mackenzie, Aunt Lynn, Brayden, Mom, Vaca, and Jody

Lizzie & Jordan

Mom opening up Mackie's gift

Grandpa Witkowski & Benny

Kenna & Ben's BFF, Brayden

a birthday scotch

Bobbie, Kenna & I

I think Jody was a baby hog! :)

I love my sisters!

Momma & her girls

B4

where's Punky?!

Kristen's boyfriend, Brian hanging with Kenna

Grandma Witkowski & Benny

Superfan Pete!

Brian & Kris

Happy Birthday, Momma! I hope you had fun at your par-tays! We love you so much!

1 comment:

tamilazzo said...

I love my birthday week especially when it is topped off by a surprise party with all my favorites! I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me and four daughters that mean everything to me!!! I thank God everyday for all that He has blessed me with! Thank you for the blog about my perfect 58th!