Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Year in the Making

I couldn't wait to host McKenna's First Birthday party. I thought long and hard about just how I want to spend this special day. A party at our house with all of our friends and family seemed to be the perfect fit. I also decided on a puppy theme because we all know how much our girl love love loves anything puppy...stuffed, real, in books, in pictures..puppy puppy puppy! Handmade invitations went out and the planning continued. We ordered the food, I made the decorations, and with help from Mackenzie and my cousin, Megan I decorated the cupcakes and the smash cake...all we needed were the guests!

Kenna's party was on her actual birthday, Saturday, April 9th at 3:00pm. We happened to have the most perfect sun-filled day, you couldn't ask for better.

I have a ton of pictures from the big event, but decided to just post some of the highlights.

a banner of Kenna's monthly pictures

puppy cupcakes and smash cake

present table

birthday girl just woke up from her nap

priceless
GP and Benny

a princess needs a princess car!
Thanks Aunt Mackie!

guests watching the present opening

more of the guests

time for cake...this girl LOVED it!

who wouldn't love to just jump right in?

sweet girl

The Godparents!

Generation photo!


Thank you very much to everyone who came and helped us to celebrate our one year old sweet girl! I can't believe we've already celebrated one year. McKenna is so lucky to have each and every one of you in her life. We love you very much!

No comments: