Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love.

I love blogs. I love to write my blog. I love to read blogs.

I read a lot of blogs about families whom I've never met. I become invested in their lives. My mom and I talk about them as if they are part of our family. My friend, Katie and I talk about them as if they are our friends.

I laugh with them.

I cry with them.

On Monday, I found myself doing just that. Crying.

I read blogs that are about infertility, pregnancy, children with special needs...and some are about the loss of a child.

On Monday I found out that a 3 year old little girl, who I follow on her Mommy's blog, was called up to Heaven on Easter Sunday leaving her Mommy, Daddy & twin brother.

This isn't the first blog I follow that has lost a child, but this one hit me differently.

I just can't imagine...

I just can't imagine... I just can't imagine.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Well said, Rachel. I love how you are so thankful for your blessings and are so empathetic. Prayers for that sweet family.

Aunt puggy said...

I can not stop crying! I love you rachy Benny Kenna and bri! Words can't even explain...