Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 Weeks Old

Dear Benny,

3 weeks old. Wow. Where has the time gone? How is my sweet baby boy already 3 weeks old?

3 weeks old - April 4, 2011

It was quite a busy third week of life! We worked really hard to get ready for your sister's 1st birthday party and we found that Mommy's Baby Bjorn came in handy when you didn't want to be put down. You loved helping Mommy vaccuum and clean the house while being attached to her chest. The sound of the vaccuum put you right to sleep!

You were one lucky boy because you got to meet so many people at McKenna's birthday party. You got lots of snuggles and squishy's from friends and family and you loved every minute of it.

You are eating about 3 1/2 oz. about every 3 hours. You're awake during the day longer and longer and you love to look around the room and into my eyes when I'm holding you. Your eyes are becoming bluer and bluer each day, just like your Daddy's.

We continue to be so impressed with the strength in your neck. But, I think it's growing stronger and stronger because you're always trying to see what your sister is up to!

Oh, my sweet boy, how I am loving every second of every minute of every hour of every day with you. I just love you so much.

Just know you are the most perfect little boy in the whole world.

I love you sweet boy.

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

tamilazzo said...

Benny you are positively perfect in every way! Your GranMom loves you so very much!