Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day

I know, I know...it has been FOREVER since I've posted...I've realized that now that I'm back in school it is way harder for me to update as often. So, I apologize! The title of this post may clue you in to how far backed up I am!

Labor Day weekend was pretty low-key. Brian & my mom played in the 29th Annual Arundel (Megan's family - Brad's wife) Golf Outing on Saturday afternoon (Dad was at the ND game with Kristen). I rode along with their foursome which included Brad and our friend, Tommy Choi. They ended up -6 for the day. Mom had 2 chip-ins and Brian just about killed the ball on every drive - me? well, I watched Notre Dame beat Nevada on my phone - I'll admit that watching the golf (and not being allowed to play) got old fast.

On Monday the 7th, the Witkowski's had the whole Milazzo/Dudek crew over for a nice Labor Day Cookout. My Mom and Dad, Kristen, Lizzie, Mackenzie & Chacal came as well as Aunt Lynn, Uncle Rick, Danny and Mikey. The Witkowski side included Barb and Rich, Eric and his fiance Sabrina, Brian's Uncle Doug and his girlfriend Bobbie, and Barb's good friend Bose and her sister Chris. It turned out to be a beautiful day!

Congratulations on your engagement Eric & Sabrina!
Their wedding date is set for September 4, 2010.

A little Cornhole action...Chacal and Kristen...

...and Mackenzie and Mom

Of course Trip was there too!

Mikey, Aunt Lynn, Uncle Rick

Me & Lizzie

Tripsy loves her Auntie Lynn!

Mackenzie & Chacal

Lizzie & Uncle Rick

Rich & Barb

Me & Trip with my Daddy-O!

1 comment:

Brina said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Next year will be the best! Can't wait to meet my future niece/nephew!!