Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 9

Here are my belly pictures from week nine. Sorry we missed the pictures from week 8, but they are on my mom's camera and we're still working on getting them to me. In the mean time here is week 9:

On our way to my mom and dads for dinner...Trippy can't wait!

giving lots of kisses to Lizzie...she is so happy to see her!

Krissy measured 36 1/2 in.
(check out Liz and Trip posing in the background!)
...dad and Brian chose not to be a part of this process - I guess it's a girl thing - they were in the living room watching the Yankees game...

"There's no way!"
(I didn't believe her and had to do it myself...she was right...)

group shot with my belly

not sure if I like everyone seeing this one,
but mom wanted a picture of my bare stomach
...and too be honest I am way too excited about our baby not to share!

I had my weekly blood draw on Friday morning and all of my levels came back fine. They tested both my progesterone and my estrogen - they no longer test for the pregnancy hormone (hCG) because by now in your pregnancy the level begins to plateau. Both my progesterone and estrogen look great! So great in fact, I get to STOP my twice weekly injection of Delestrogen and we get to decrease my nightly injection of Progesterone to EVERY OTHER NIGHT!!!! My butt is finally going to get a chance to recover between injections! They did add an oral progesterone pill that I have to take 3 times a day with a meal.

My next ultrasound is this Thursday, September 24 at 3:30...I can't wait to see baby Witko again!

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Horray! Belly-bump pictures! Rachel, you look great and are positively beaming! It sure is true about the 'pregnancy glow'!
You have it!!

Wonderful news about your levels being fine.

This is all so incredibly exciting. Much love and can't wait for the next set of ultrasound pictures!!!!

Love,
Aunt Kim
(ah...anyone notice...I'm #1!) :)

KatieK said...

I, too, love the baby bump pictures. What I don't love is "Aunt" Kim beating me out again! (I did read it on my phone...when we were in the car with Trippy waiting to meet you & Bri...but it's just too hard to type a decent comment from the Blackberry!)

Can't wait to see the little olive or raspberry or whatever fruit it is this week! :)

Love you!
Kate

Mommy K said...

There's nothing more beautiful than a bare, pregnant belly!!! Bring on the belly pics-I love them (plus, you've seen all mine on my blog, so you owe me!)
YAYYYYY!