Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 10

On Monday night Trip & I went over to my parents house for our weekly dinner and measurement. Brian had a volleyball game, so he couldn't join us. But, we finally worked it out so that Mackenzie was there too. We had a great time, as always!

my parent's house with all of our cars up front...just thought it was funny

No change this week - 36 1/2in. - but definitely a changing body!

Trip and Pep wanted to get in the picture!

Momma & Mackie

------------------------------
The other night we found Trippy all snuggled up in the pillows of our bed, so of course I had to snap some pictures! She was definitely ready for bed!

6 comments:

KatieK said...

How come little Trippy didn't want to settle in like that at our house this past weekend?! :)

Love that growing baby bump! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little bean from today!!!

Love--Kate

ANG KINNEY said...

Love the baby bump!! You look great. Thanks for for the Anniversary card that was so nice!!!

mugsy said...

I'm sad that the pictures from the one weekly dinner I went to weren't posted:( Dinners are delicious at the Milazzo house! I want to come back for more of Kristen's potatoes. (I'll bring the next bottle of wine to share with you, Kris)

Anonymous said...

I am excited for today's pics. Hopefully you get them up by tonight :)
Love you, Jen

tamilazzo said...

Just like old times at our house, Len and all of his girls! Of course we missed Brian but dinner was delish because I didn't have to cook; Chinese night!

Trip never settles in at out house either. She does love coming to G Ma's though.

We are so blessed and I am so very thankful for everything we have.

Aunt Kim said...

Awesome baby bump pics again!

And cute ones of Trip, the pillow lover, too!

This is such a special time for you guys...wish we could pop in for a Wed.night dinner, too!

Love,
Aunt Kim