Brian & I had our weekly OB appointment tonight with Dr. Kagan. I don't really have too much to report. The appointment went as it usually does with no surprises. Baby's heartrate was 138 and my blood pressure was a perfectly normal 122/78. My belly measured 38 1/2 weeks.
Next came my internal exam. We were really hoping for some progression. Sadly there wasn't any. Dr. Kagan measured me 2cm dilated and 50% effaced.
Uh, 50% effaced? I was 70% effaced last week with Dr. Martin! Dr. Kagan explained that it can be a difference of opinion between doctors. Obviously not an exact science...
My next appointment is Wednesday, March 9th at 3:50pm, when I'll be 39 weeks.
We'll keep you updated if anything happens before then!
Next came my internal exam. We were really hoping for some progression. Sadly there wasn't any. Dr. Kagan measured me 2cm dilated and 50% effaced.
Uh, 50% effaced? I was 70% effaced last week with Dr. Martin! Dr. Kagan explained that it can be a difference of opinion between doctors. Obviously not an exact science...
My next appointment is Wednesday, March 9th at 3:50pm, when I'll be 39 weeks.
We'll keep you updated if anything happens before then!


No comments:
Post a Comment