Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meeska...Mooska....

MICKEY MOUSE!!!

I always wondered how little kids became so in love with different shows and characters. Seriously, how does a 9 month old begin to love a TV show?

Well, now I know.

McKenna is quite the mover and shaker when you change her diaper. She'll give you about 2 seconds and then she is trying to roll over and crawl away from you, nakie butt and all. We've tried all sorts of tricks and usually we just resort to the 2 on 1 method. There's nothing like watching Brian, the high school conference wrestling champ, being out wrestled by his 9 month old daughter!

Brian has early meetings 3 Tuesdays a month, which means I'm getting Kenna, Trippy, and myself, up, ready, and out the door (I can't bear to think of adding Benny to the mix just yet!). So, to avoid the morning wrestling match, I now make sure I have her bottle ready and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the TV.

Oh yes, that is how it's done. Of course I can't help but have every song and saying from the show in my head at all times and any time I sing any of them, Kenna turns her head right to the TV.

It's official....we are a Mickey Mouse loving house!

Oh Toodles!

move over Today Show

Anyone up for the Hotdog Dance?

No comments: