Thursday, April 28, 2011

Awaiting Pictures

I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile and I'm now finally getting to them.

I was cleaning out some things of mine in the basement and came across this stuffed puppy. Back in 1998 when we were Waubonsie Valley Warriors, Brian asked me to Prom on Easter morning. My mom planted this puppy holding an Easter Egg with a "Will you go to Prom with me?" message in one of our cupboards. As we were hunting down our Easter baskets, I came upon it.

Never did I think I would be giving it to our daughter one day to snuggle...


she, of course, gave it Ahhhh! right away!


We are soooo ready for Spring. I can't wait to get the kids outside, take walks, and go to the park. It'll be so nice to be able to get them both out of the house.

McKenna's birthday weekend was a nice warm one. On Sunday, April 10th, it hit about 80 degrees outside, so we took advantage and headed to the park with my parents.

McKenna wouldn't look at me!

even Trippy went down the slide!



1 comment:

Aunt puggie said...

I love the picture of GP granMoM Benny and Kenna walking to the park! But what's so funny?? Ha love u all!