I can't even believe it...you are 1-month old! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital! I honestly can’t believe one whole month has gone by so quickly. I have savored each and every minute.
I hope you know how much I love you. You are a gift from heaven. I am so lucky to have been picked to be your Momma.
You are growing up so fast! You are starting to fit into your newborn size clothes and jammies and you've already grown out of some of your preemie clothes! You sleep for 3-4 hours at a time, liking it best when you get to sleep on Mommy or Daddy's chest on your tummy. You make silly noises and like to hold our fingers. You make eye contact now too. I love it when you smile and giggle as you fall asleep.
Everyone loves to hold you and snuggle with you...you are one sweet little girl!
Just know that you are the most perfect little girl in the world.
So as you nap away right now on Aunt Puggie's chest, I hope that you are having sweet dreams. I’ll be right there when you wake up.
I love you sweet girl.
Love, Mommy






1 comment:
Congrats on your award! I'm sure there are many people out there that after reading your story, know that they too can become parents!
Post a Comment