I was put on bed rest on Friday, February 26th and 10 weeks later I was back with McKenna. On Friday, May 7th, we headed to school for my baby shower! It wasn't just a celebration of McKenna, it was also a celebration of baby girl Troyer. Her dad, Mark, is a 3rd grade teacher at Graham and his little girl will be making her debut soon!


Welcome McKenna cupcakes

Best Wishes Troyer Family!


Barb Thomas, 4th grader teacher and soon to be grandma!

Amanda Lemler, 5th grade

soon to be Daddy! Mark Troyer

me & my Kenna girl!


gifts!

Courtney Srum, Speech Pathologist

Debbie LaMancuso, Teaching Assistant

Jenny Kammer, Laura Kaye, Amanda Lemler

Jeanette Skrip, LMC Assistant

Sandy Riesner, Early Steps Teacher

bell rang! students started filing in and my
boy Austin finally meets the baby he gave so many hugs too!

whew! It was awesome finally meeting all of mom's friends at school...but I'm ready for a nap!
A special thanks to all of my friends/co-workers at Graham! McKenna & I had the best time. It was so wonderful to finally introduce you all to my baby girl! I miss you all soo much! See you in August!
No comments:
Post a Comment