Monday, May 17, 2010

Bridal Bliss

My friend Jen Michaels is getting married to Jeff Campen on July 10, 2010. McKenna & I attended her bridal shower on Saturday, May 15 at the White Eagle Country Club. It was a small, intimate affair that I was truly honored to be invited to. Two years ago, when I was teaching first grade, Jen was my student teacher. Since then we have become close friends. She is an amazing teacher and is currently the Project Arrow (gifted) teacher at Graham. I couldn't have been any luckier to have such an amazing student teacher/friend! Love you Jen! I wish you and Jeff many many years of happiness!


Jenny Kammer & her 5 month old, Madisyn

Jen & her family

Kenna & her best friend, Katie

hungry girls!

opening our gifts!

Madi & Me!

Graham School Girls!

McKenna & Madi finally meet!

No comments: