Together we headed back to the first place we met. The place we became one.
The Hinsdale Center for Reproduction.

I have walked through those doors about a million times, and at one point, daily. I can't express what I was feeling as I walked through those doors this time...holding my daughter.
How amazing it was to introduce all of my nurses and Dr. Hickey to Miss McKenna Jo Witkowski. The people who made her possible.
My favorite girls...




5 comments:
Oh my gosh, Rachel! Literally, this is so moving!
And the pictures! :)
How truly, truly wonderful.
Love, Aunt Kim
I am crying now. This could be a professional commercial for the center, just add music. It really tugs at your heart strings. She is soooo cute in that last picture!
Absolutely. All the heartbreak, all the tears, and then finally all the celebration. Forever we are indebted to the Center for our sweet love. There is nothing like being a Mom: Happy Mother's Day to my little girl. WE are so blessed!
Happy First Mothers Day!
McKenna is just beautiful!
Love you!!
Of course it was all worth it! ;) She is a beautiful, lovable, adorable little bundle of sweetness...and I'm so grateful that you're wiling to 'share' her with us!
Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend!
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment