On Saturday, McKenna had her very first play date with Kailey Tokarz! Kailey's mom, Deana and I were so excited to finally get these two girlies together.

Kailey will turn 1 on May 29th!

how sweet is she!


me, D & Kenna

oh my how have the times have changed!
The Witko's & The Tokz's

11 months old

1 month old

Deana & I with our girls


Brian & Brad
Kenna & Kailey Best Friends Forever!
1 comment:
What a fun day that was! How sweet our little girls are together! I can't wait for all the fun filled play dates together (especially the American Girl doll one!)! How fun it is to have girls!
Looks like you had a wonderful First Mother's Day! Loved all the pictures of Kenna at her 1 month! She is getting so big! What a doll! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Love you all!
Deana, Brad and Kailey
Post a Comment