Monday, May 17, 2010

Celebration #2

It was a big weekend for the Milazzo family. Not only was it Lizzie's graduation weekend, but it was also Kristen's 29th Birthday! She started out her birthday by skydiving...I'd say that's a heck of a way to start off the last year of your 20's! After her big jump, we all met at Mackenzie's Chili's for dinner. Mackenzie was managing on Saturday night. It was neat to get to see her in charge!

the fam at Skydive Chicago

Krissy getting ready to jump!

AHHHHH!

What a view!


So...do you think Kris had fun??

I think her expression answers that question!

She's a skydiver!!!

McKenna, you don't give your order to the manager! wait for the waitress!!!

birthday gift from Kenna

sisters!

Dad & his 'rita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best birthday by far thanks to my amazing family! I am puddle face. Great post btw. Love you--Kris aka Medusa

Angie Kinney said...

Holy Crap Kris!!!! Good for you!! I miss you guys so much!!