Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Samples

Our best friends, Brad & Megan Samples are expecting their first baby November 5, 2010.

I have been anxiously waiting to write a post of congratulations. I thought that today just might be the perfect day because they just found out that....



We are just overjoyed for our bestest friends. McKenna & Baby Boy Samples are sure to be the best of friends. McKenna is fine with playing t-ball as long as he is willing to play tea party once in awhile! It'll be so fun to watch these two grow up with one another!

soon to be Mommy & Daddy!

it won't be just the four of us much longer!

We love you Brady & Megan!
Congratulations!

5 comments:

KatieK said...

Congrats to Brad & Megan on Baby Boy Samples! Is there a name yet...?! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie! Thanks WITKOS!!! too excited for words... ok, I always have words:
a. I hope he is cool enough to stay on Mckenna's radar

b. I want to make sure Brian is uncomfortable with my boy hangig out with her all the time

c. Tea parties.. They happen when i am not around.
-Brady

mugsy said...

It's so amazing to have friends that are just as excited as we are! It makes it even more special for us. We can't wait to have play dates with our favorite little girl :) We love you!

Aunt Kim said...

Congratulations, Brad & Meghan!!!

PS
Nov. 5 is a great day! Just so happens to be my bday! :)

Congrats, again! :)

Sassy said...

I just want to say....

I'M SOOO EXCITED TO BECOME A GRAMMA!!!!!

Thanks Brad and Megan! Love you!!

Gramma Sassy, nice ring to it.