My blogging has seriously been interrupted by World Cup soccer and playing with my Kenna girl ... I've almost watched every single game ... I can't get enough.
On Saturday, June 12, my cousin Erin and her fiance Kreso got married. Mom, Dad, McKenna, & I headed to Ohio on Friday afternoon, and Kristen, Lizzie, & Brian left Friday night after work. It was a beautiful wedding and we rocked it out all night long at the reception. As always I took a ton of pictures...and you'll be surprised but I promise I scaled it down big time for this post.
Here's a run down of our weekend....
When we arrived on Friday night, Mom, Dad, McKenna & I settled into the hotel and then went out for a quick bite to eat at Damon's.



McKenna's first time in a hotel ...
she liked hanging out and cuddling on the bed with Grandma

getting ready to head to the wedding ceremony with her pretty dress and hat on!
(Thanks Jen, Katie, Jenny, Leah, and Joan!)

tough to see...Momma doing a reading for Erin's wedding

me, Kenna, Aunt Malo, and Meg right after the ceremony

beautiful bride and her groom greeting their guests

Brian & Uncle Ba!
After the ceremony, we went over to Uncle Jeff's house to hang out and swim before the reception...

Hailey, the little water bug!

Kenna wanted to swim too, but the water was just too cold, so she just dipped her toes


snoozin' with Aunt Malo
Before the reception started, we headed back up to our hotel room to clean up a bit and cool off...

Brian & Kenna decided to read her new book...

...and then take a quick nap
It was then time to PARTY, so we headed downstairs to the reception...

the cake!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Ticak!


cheering on the new bride & groom

mmmm! a fuzzy navel!

generation photo!
Grandma Beauty, Mom, Me & McKenna

Beanie & I had so much fun!

Rachel & Kristen


Daddy Daughter Dance!

how gorgeous is this bride!!!

dudes

dancing queens


3 of the 5 siblings...mom, Uncle Jeff, & Aunt Malo
the boys...Mike, Pete, Rick, Nick, Brian

favorite cousins!

cousin picture!
(there are a bunch missing)

Lizzie doesn't want the party to end!

brother & sister
Nick & Erin

Thank you, Erin & Kreso! We had an absolute blast celebrating your big day. We wish you all the best in your new life together. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment